It’s just something Megan says…
- I’ll miss the Yankees. If they were my team, I think I’d blow ’em up. The stadium’s not the only thing they should rebuild.
- Using power tools like table saws when you don’t do it regularly is stressful. It’s the potential of losing limbs thing.
- I love getting a laugh.
- I love October in New England.
- Driving to the airport on traffic-light Columbus Day was sweet.
- I want to add “Young Frankenstein” tix to the NYC itinerary with Mr. Kyle Daley.
- I’m proud of how Megan has handled her pregnancy. Madison has a great mom.
- The Patriots will stomp the ‘boys with cold precision.
- We all have vast pools of untapped ability. You figure it out.