- Any weekend without vomit or diarrhea is a good weekend.
- Bruce’s halftime gig was cheesey.
- The Vermont Teddy Bear Company V-Day ads are aimed at male cretins.
- NPR reported yesterday 15% of women send themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- I wonder if Treasury Secretary Tim Geitner will ever have credibility in his new job.
- Alex Rodriguez should have a monster season this year now that his steroid secret is out. Of course the Yankees can’t win with him, but that’s another story.
- I’m still feeling there’s another shoe (or two) to drop in our economic crush.
- I sure hope there’s accountability on how this stimulus package gets spent.
- I’m thinking yoga.
- I have a presentation to a couple hundred people next week and about 3 slides (and no jokes) completed. Is that bad?
- My taxes are filed and I already received my state refund.
- I’m very proud that my daughter finished high-school while doing a great job raising her Madison.
- “Blues Clues” is now over so it’s time to make Maddy breakfast.
You are so strange.